At the Farm Land Level, you will sponsor a Neighbour Basket, become a supporter of two bee hives in our sustainable apiary, AND you will become the exclusive sponsor of an acre of organically managed farmland at The Sharing Farm—yielding nutritious food destined for donation to low income families relying on food from the Richmond Food Bank.
Located in Terra Nova Rural Park, The Sharing Farm is bordered by walking paths frequented by thousands of residents and visitors through the year. A sign describing your support, and depicting your company logo would be prominently displayed on the side of the field. As a Farm Land Sponsor, your support will directly impact our core work of growing the most nutritious food for our neighbours in need. Your donation will help us implement a full season of sustainable farm management practices, including field preparations, the purchase of necessary supplies (e.g. seeds, organic fertilizer, and natural amendments), and over-winter care of the land. As a Farm Land Sponsor, you will also become a major sponsor of our signature event—the Garlic Festival.
- Complimentary corporate volunteer experience (normal price $20 per person)
- Your company will be listed on the sponsorship page on our website.
- Your company will be recognized through social media channels. This includes tagged posts/tweets with updates on what is being harvested and donated. (Over 3500 followers)
- Your company’s logo will be included on our weekly Harvest Basket newsletter.
- Your company will receive a tax receipt. The Sharing Farm is a registered charity.
- Company logo displayed on two beehives.
- Five complimentary jars of organic honey.
- Signage with your company logo and description of support prominently displayed beside one of The Sharing Farm vegetable fields. The farm is in a public park, and thousands of people walk by annually.
- Major sponsor status and participation at our annual Garlic Festival in August.