3rd Annual Applepalooza * October 14th 10am-2pm * Rain or Shine
Admission is free and families are most welcome. This is a great family event so mark your calendar and plan to spend a few hours.
Applepalooza highlights include heritage apple tasting and sales, apple pies, orchard tours and topics, workshops, our popular Farm Market, tasty eats, and activities for kids of all ages.
Sunday, October 14th at The Sharing Farm Orchard, from 10am-2pm.
In addition to our popular Farm Market, we’re having guest vendors.
- Home made apple pies from the fabulous bakers of South Arm United Church (hint: these sold out last year)
- Fresh apples and local apple cider from Cherry Lane Farm
- The Sharing Farm Market with our own organically-grown and sustainably managed fresh and preserved vegetables, infused vinegars, dried herbs, and some new surprises.
- Games for the young at heart
- Entertaining and educational tours of our fruit orchard
- Enjoy a informative workshops
- Visit our community partner exhibitors
- Kids’ activities
Tasty Eats and Drinks
Salt Spring Coffee will be serving their fair trade direct oh so good coffee. If you can’t wait until October, they also have free cuppings every Friday. The coffee is by donation with 100% of the proceeds going to The Sharing Farm Society.
- What’s an apple festival without apple tastings? We’ll have a great selection of apples to try. (by donation)
Applepalooza will be held at The Sharing Farm Orchard, 13776 Gilbert Rd, in Richmond. The Orchard is close to London Heritage Farm at the intersection of Gilbert and Dyke Roads.