Come out on Saturday May 19 from 10-2pm to The Sharing Farm at Terra Nova Rural Park in Richmond
It’s our first volunteer day of the season so bring your gloves or just see what we’re all about. Learn about all of the different volunteering activities that will be happening at the farm this season. Staff and seasoned volunteers will be out in the fields to guiding new volunteers of all skill levels.
Thought about volunteering but don’t know how? Want to know what a work party is? Always wanted to see what The Sharing Farm looked like? Do you confuse your lettuce and leeks?
- Volunteer in the fields and meet some new friends.
- Take a short tour with a farmer and learn about the amazing farm in your neighbourhood.
- Participate in a short workshop on a variety of food and gardening topics.
- Make a prayer flag to hang in our healing garden.
- Enjoy a yummy snack (from 11-2pm) by donation.
The Sharing Farm
Get Dirty. Leave With Great Stories